Another video by the killer duo of Vanderslice and Stu Bangas this time they got Apathy and Blacastan on the track aka Team CT Demigodz crew. The album is out August 28th pick it up if you like dope hiphop. Also peep this video of Stu cookin’ up some Black Death.
Copywrite with another video off God Saves The King. One of my favorite tracks off that album and its produced by our man Stu Bangas!
My peoples Stu Bangas and Vanderslice are settin to release Diggaz With Attitude and this is their new video, this shit is fuckin’ butters. These cats got beats for days, pick up their new album or eat a dick. Peep this tracklist.
1. Intro (Prod. By Vanderslice)
2. A Word From The Ghetto Child Ft. Smiley Da Ghetto Child (Prod. By Vanderslice)
3. Half Dead Ft. Apathy, Roc Marciano & Planet Asia (Prod. By Stu Bangas)
4. Pharoah Status Ft. Esoteric (Prod. By Stu Bangas)
5. The Gusto Ft. Apathy, Roc Marciano, Alchemist & Evidence (Prod. By Vanderslice)
6. The Brutual Music Collection Agency (Prod. By Vanderslice)
7. Okay, Player Ft. Wais P (Prod. By Vanderslice)
8. Death Wish Ft. Ill Bill, Blaq Poet & Wais P (Prod. By Stu Bangas)
9. Extended Mags Ft. Outerspace (Prod. By Vanderslice)
10. Spyhunter Ft. Blacastan (Prod. By Vanderslice)
11. The Van Sleazy Extravaganza (Prod. By Vanderslice)
12. Casino Royale Ft. Apathy & Blacastan (Prod. By Vanderslice)
13. 1st Degree Murder Ft. Vinnie Paz, Roc Marciano & Celph Titled (Prod. By Stu Bangas)
14. The Realest Ft. Slaine & Ill Bill (Prod. By Stu Bangas)
15. Vikings Ft. Apathy & Wais P (Prod. By Stu Bangas)
16. Black Lung Rap Ft. Reef The Lost Cauze (Prod. By Vanderslice)
17. Thank You & F*Ck You (Prod. By Vanderslice)
My man Vanderslice giving the people a sample of that Diggers With Attitude that he’s making with Stu Bangas.
Stu Bangas “Brutal Drums” Kit avail now at: http://www.brutalmusic.org/store/audio/
Stu Bangas and Vanderslice “Diggas With Attitude” coming Summer 2012 on Man Bites Dog Records.
My man Stu Bangas got up with Copywrite and produced some joints for God Saves the King and the shit came out dope, This is one and the latest video Workahol. God Save The King is in-stores now.
Beat by the man Stu Bangas and cuts by our very own brother DJ Drastic! Copywrites verse is dope.
Apparently the first joint on the video produced by our man Stu Bangas
Ok I’ve doubled check my sources and I can say with confidence that this is the first off al leak from Vinnie Paz’s new mixtape The Priest of Bloodshed, The beat uses a dope Johnny Cash sample from that joint he did with Rick Rubin. It’s sounding real nice, you can catch Paz/JMT in Europe this winter. Speaking of The Priest of Bloodshed I’m not sure if this will be on it but Paz mentioned today via twitter he’ll be droppin a joint with Mobb Deep produced by our man Stu Bangas!
1/20/12 – Denver, CO – Bluebird Theatre
1/21/12 – Boulder, CO – Fox Theatre
2/4/12 – Philadelphia, PA – Union Transfer
2/10/12 – Amsterdam, Netherlands – Melkweg
2/11/12 – Munster, Germany – Skater’s Palace
2/12/12 – Paris, France – Le Bataclan
2/13/12 – Gent, Belgium – Vooruit
2/14/12 – London, UK – The Garage
2/15/12 – Manchester, UK – Manchester Academy
2/17/12 – Solothurn, Switzerland – Kulturfabrik Kofmehl
2/18/12 – Luzern, Switzerland – Schuur
2/19/12 – Prague, Czech Republic – Lucerna Music Bar
2/22/12 – Aalborg, Denmark – Studenterhuset
2/23/12 – Arhus – Denmark – Voxhall
2/24/12 – Roskilde, Denmark – Gimle
2/25/12 – Gothenburg, Sweden – Sticky Fingers
2/26/12 – Stockholm, Sweden – Strand
2/28/12 – Oslo, Norway – Spikerboks
2/29/12 – Helsinki, Finland – Venue
3/2/12 – Athens, Greece – Kuttaro Live
3/3/12 – Porto, Portugal – Hard Club
3/4/12 – Barcelona, Spain – Sala Bikini
3/5/12 – Madrid, Spain – Sala Penelope
It’s a new year and Brutal Music is back in business with some new heat by Stu Bangas, listen and buy below.
1) French Death
2) Monsters Ball
3) The Recipe
4) Hood Talk
5) Getting Out
6) Dope Fiend
7) Rap Whore
9) Cut U Up
10) Hammer Time
11) Space Cadet