MF STORM Above The Clouds

Duckdown Tribute Vid-Sean P!
Also new-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCrBuSJx5w
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015 08:42 PM
freestile Goon

RE: Duckdown Tribute Vid-Sean P!
Dope. He was the man. I was listening to the whole lot of them cats since day one. By the time he went solo I kind of started branching out, so I didn't check much of his earlier work, but I caught some of the later stuff. That HS was my shit. I even ended up getting some of those other hard to find records, like some of that Louisvillle Slugga stuff, I found that Representativez and all those jams. I have some of the duck down/boot camp shirts you can't even really find anymore. Or at least the ones that were first put up when they first started doing any kind of online thing. Word up.

freestile, proud to be a member of TheCrypt x HHH x Bowrd since Aug 2015.
09-09-2015 01:35 AM
MF STORM Above The Clouds

(09-05-2015 08:42 PM)freestile Wrote:  Dope. He was the man. I was listening to the whole lot of them cats since day one. By the time he went solo I kind of started branching out, so I didn't check much of his earlier work, but I caught some of the later stuff. That HS was my shit. I even ended up getting some of those other hard to find records, like some of that Louisvillle Slugga stuff, I found that Representativez and all those jams. I have some of the duck down/boot camp shirts you can't even really find anymore. Or at least the ones that were first put up when they first started doing any kind of online thing. Word up.

had the original Duck Down Records red t that you could only order when shit first went online, got stolen that's that. Dah Shinin' is what turned me onto DD, didn't really mess with Black Moon til later. Always liked HS and OGC-Da Storm highly underated album imo.
10-02-2015 03:42 AM
freestile Goon

Damn that sucks. I still have my original duck down records red t-shirt. i'm glad that one hasn't got stolen or lost yet. Its kinda faded now but you could still see it kind of good. I'm surprised its not really gone yet. I have like 3-4 of the other ones, then I have the classic Boot Camp Clik one with the Boot Camp Tag on front.

Its hard to say what had turned me on to them. I'm going to say it probably was Black Moon, but the first record I really probably got was that first Heltah Skeltah joint. I really liked alot of the compilations like the Basic Training and Greatest Hits which I found those around the same time too. I had always liked all the stuff I heard on the compilations and I had liked when I heard the Reps on the 2nd HS. During that time I think I picked up the Smif N Wesson stuff, or didn't they become CB r something like that?? After that it was just everything really. Really liked these dudes. I feel like listening to some of that Originoo stuff. I got all those on record too. They sound nice through my Rokits. I been trying to diversify a bit but I need to get back into the good ole hiphop. Word.

(09-09-2015 01:35 AM)MF STORM Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 08:42 PM)freestile Wrote:  Dope. He was the man. I was listening to the whole lot of them cats since day one. By the time he went solo I kind of started branching out, so I didn't check much of his earlier work, but I caught some of the later stuff. That HS was my shit. I even ended up getting some of those other hard to find records, like some of that Louisvillle Slugga stuff, I found that Representativez and all those jams. I have some of the duck down/boot camp shirts you can't even really find anymore. Or at least the ones that were first put up when they first started doing any kind of online thing. Word up.

had the original Duck Down Records red t that you could only order when shit first went online, got stolen that's that. Dah Shinin' is what turned me onto DD, didn't really mess with Black Moon til later. Always liked HS and OGC-Da Storm highly underated album imo.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 03:44 AM by freestile.)
10-02-2015 11:12 PM
HCS O.G.

Fuck! Just find out P is dead, that is sad shit. RIP..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sean Price - Imperius Rex Dope Man 24 5,907 10-02-2017 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dope Man
  [audio/dl] Sean Price - "Definition Of God" Prod. Stu Bangas (Official Audio) BigMel 2 966 03-20-2017 12:19 AM
Last Post: vega
  Underworld 2 feat. Sean Price, Necro, Ruste Jux, Slaine + More MF STORM 0 1,210 04-20-2016 04:24 AM
Last Post: MF STORM
  Sketch McGuiney-World War Z feat. Sean Price & Rass Kass MF STORM 0 821 01-22-2016 05:23 AM
  The Price Of Humility (Sean Price Documentary) MF STORM 0 709 11-25-2015 06:26 AM