Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Good Morning
12-27-2012 07:18 PM
Eduardo Corochio Prospect

Good Morning
Hello The Crypt, HHH and, above all, Bowrd. My name is Mr. Corochio. You might recognize me as Talleyrand, the most boring, inane poster on Bowrd (and NHH). I had memorable feuds with people like Merc. By the time my bowrd career was over, I had cross words with just about every poster on the forum.

I don't know if I will be back regularly but I figure I should check in and see how everything is going. If I do return, rest assured I will sleep my way to the top like I did at Bowrd. Who do I have to blow around here to get a modship anyway? Not that I want a modship, but I enjoy the blowing part of things.

[Image: mindforkdead.jpg]
"Science may be described as the art of systematic over-simplification." - Karl Popper
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2012 07:40 PM
vega Vegatollah Kheomini

RE: Good Morning
Hi Talley,
I'm the head honcho aka HMIC. I'm the moderator man, the end all be all. Welcome (back) to the site I hope it's a comfy transition. You can view the Bowrd by clicking "Bowrd Archive" in the bottom of the forum index. If you want a mod spot you'll have to wait and post ofcourse, I hand out mod spots to those who update the forums regularly with discussion. Dope-Man for example keeps every section going so he MODS all. Fiend keeps the Music Section goin strong, always looking for more help but the name of the game is activity. I know you guys were pretty free at Bowrd and im lenient board masta I can take hits and I dont hold grudges and I can compromise, if you respect me I'll respect you. And the same goes for anyone here.

Any other info you need just ask.

[Image: 2_23_02_14_6_10_46.jpeg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2012 07:47 PM
Eduardo Corochio Prospect

RE: Good Morning
Thanks a lot Vega. It's good to be back.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply