Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Northstar member cuts off his member
04-17-2014 09:42 AM
louie Above The Clouds

Northstar member cuts off his member
Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says | Fox News
Quote:Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt

[Image: igUNzR0.png]

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt, TMZ reports.

Andre Johnson was found on the sidewalk outside an apartment building in West Hollywood at 1:00 am on Wednesday morning and taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital in critical condition.

A spokesperson for the hospital said it does not comment on patients.

Johnson is also known by the stage names Christ Bearer and Andre Roxx, and is in the rap group Northstar. Wu-Tang Clan founding member RZA produced Northstar's debut album.

Members of Northstar told TMZ they were there when Johnson, without warning, cut off his penis and leaped. They said by the time they got downstairs he was running around screaming.

They also said hard drugs were not involved.

[Image: bVNt7zr.gif]
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014 03:28 PM
shitmouf 2: shit harder Flossin'

RE: Northstar member cuts off his member
The biggest move in his career. What a dummy.

[Image: W9Zbkvh.gif]
04-18-2014 03:27 AM
MF STORM Above The Clouds

Why cut your dick off though? Maybe he got AIDS or something so cut his dick off? This mystery needs unraveling, why are the wu-associates cutting off they dicks and jumping off balconies? Kids these days.
04-18-2014 08:48 AM
fiend Administrator

can a man not live?

[Image: jGjdaYc.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014 12:15 PM
Carpe Kiss The Ring Bitch

More rappers should do this.
04-19-2014 04:10 AM

The day rappers start killin themselves by cuttin they dicks off is the day I stop listening to rap music.... Shit. Rza gotta reach out to this dude.
04-19-2014 04:25 AM
shitmouf 2: shit harder Flossin'

haha, like he won't try again. He's a dickless cripple, and the laughing stock of the rap world. He won't fuck up next time, but it would be hilarious if he did.
04-19-2014 07:52 PM
Specter Above The Clouds

Quote:RZA Speaks Out on Penis-Cutting Northstar Rapper: ‘It’s Sad’

April 18, 2014 1:30 PM

[Image: 1z5p4eb.jpg]

By Scott T. Sterling

Wu-Tang Clan leader RZA has broken his silence regarding the bizarre story of rapper Andre Johnson, aka Christ Bearer, who this week cut off his own penis and jumped from a two-story balcony in what police called a failed suicide attempt.

“Christ Bearer is a part of the West Coast Killa Beez, a bunch of young guys that was signed to our company 10 years ago,” RZA told XXL. “Wu-Tang, we’re from the East Coast. But we did invest in some young guys to try and help any hood. He was a guy from the hood that we gave a shot. I don’t make music with him nowadays. But the story— what he did— is incredible. That shit sound mythical.”

The statement comes after Wu-Tang Clan initially distanced themselves from the rapper with a post on their official blog that has since been removed claiming “no affiliation.”

Related: Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise Funds for One of a Kind Album

“I feel sad for his family first and foremost; I know he has children,” RZA continued. “I thought he was a smarter guy than a guy who would do something crazy like that. But at the same time, he been in jail recently, he’s been in trouble. Maybe he’s mentally unstable. Maybe the mental health system should have took a look at him and said, ‘You know what? We got to hold on to this guy for a little longer.’ Because it’s not any sanity; even if you high, this shit don’t sound sane. This sounds more than high. It sound like mental problems or something that was bothering this man’s mind, and he needed help. It’s sad. I send my respect out to his family.”

RZA made it clear that he wasn’t happy that the media was so quick to apply the “Wu-Tang affiliated” tag to the rapper, calling it “dirty press,” adding: “I can’t wait to really hear the whole story…I want to know what the f— moved him to do those things.”

RZA Speaks Out on Penis-Cutting Northstar Rapper: ‘It’s Sad’ « Radio.com

[Image: 21mzxw6.jpg]
"I know who I am. And after all these years, there's a victory in that."
-Rust
04-29-2014 05:44 AM

Has a rep for this dude said anything? Do dickless rappers have reps?
04-29-2014 12:03 PM
louie Above The Clouds

he's been renamed MC Eunuch

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite Wu-Tang Member? MF STORM 8 2,735 06-11-2013 09:43 AM
Last Post: interracial facial
  New gang member. Bison 13 2,553 10-19-2010 12:30 AM
Last Post: frankie
  sad news about a crypt member... Angelina 26 3,911 08-02-2010 01:29 AM
Last Post: interracial facial
  TheCrypt Member Trivia thread Guest 67 8,539 09-08-2008 10:53 AM
Last Post: Shamalam
  my homies DJ SELF and crypt member DJ DRASTIC aka the REVIBELISTS on ITUNESRADIO Shamalam 5 814 08-21-2008 06:24 AM
Last Post: Guest