Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
R.I.P SOHAIL
01-30-2012 12:30 AM
Angelina Enforcer

Re: R.I.P SOHAIL
sohail we met several times.... such a good dude.... i really am to sad to even type more

i hope he is resting peacefully
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2012 10:42 AM
Specter Above The Clouds

So his brother sent me this message on the facebook letting me know the scoop.

-By request of the family this post has been modified. sorry.
Vega

[Image: 21mzxw6.jpg]
"I know who I am. And after all these years, there's a victory in that."
-Rust
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2012 10:18 PM by vega.)
01-30-2012 12:47 PM
louie Above The Clouds

So shit.

Farid wrote back saying pretty much the same thing to me.

Fucking drugs. I'm gutted, angry and sad.

[Image: bVNt7zr.gif]
01-30-2012 06:11 PM
Bison Samurai

That script is mine and his. We wrote it...well, we fleshed it out a few weeks back, and I'm currently writing the actual script for it, with all of his ideas. It got approved at my school to be produced with funding, and on Wednesday I texted him, saying that it was picked up and it would start production in about a month. And he never got the text.

I knew it was drugs. I knew everything he was doing. And I didn't say anything. I knew he'd been there before and bounced back, and whenever we'd talk, he'd say that after "that" night he was going to calm down....and he never did. I should have fucking YELLED at him. But I didn't. I've been trying not to beat myself up about it, but it's hard not to.

Sohail was one of my best friends in the whole world. I've been a mess for the past few days. And yea, Farid and I chatted a little bit, I'm going to call him today.

Anyway. I'm going to knock this fucking short out of the park, credit him as a writer, and dedicate the thing to him.

Rest In Peace to one of the realest, funniest, most brilliant cats I've ever known. Rest in Peace to my doppleganger.

[Image: justinboldaji.jpg]
01-31-2012 05:13 AM
Shamalam Badministrator

if I lose one more person to drugs I might go fucking crazy
I'm really sorry for your loss bison
and sohails family
be easy
you did what you thought you needed to do beating yourself up is pointless
at this point all you gotta do is make a banger movie and live well in your homies honor

no worries
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2012 06:47 AM
Ben Falcon Enforcer

Bison, I could have tried harder to save my dad, but I don't beat myself up anymore. Destruction seems so easy to prevent in hindsight. but people are just too complicated.
01-31-2012 10:30 AM
louie Above The Clouds

http://www.sohailameri.com/
01-31-2012 10:01 PM
uptown Enforcer

damn...this is horrible news....never thought I'd be reading something like this here...I wish I had posted more lately, perhaps I would have been able to have a few more conversations with him...Rest in peace Sohail...you'll be missed very much...

[Image: img0812.png]
02-01-2012 01:54 AM
GUS Administrator

Wow, I don't really know what to say. I don't visit here as much, but when I do I always looked forward to reading his posts. I didn't really connect with him like others did here. However, every time something happened in my life I felt like I needed to share, he was always there with a comment to put a smile on my face. The crazy thing was he remembered virutally everything about the board, and if he didn't remember he searched until he figured it out. As stupid as this probably sounds, I am honored to post at a place which he reserved a spot for in his heart. I always admired the fact that things he dealt with that would absolutely wreck my entire existence he would make a joke about and then continue on with life as if nothing happen, thats quite a strong characteristic. Part of me feels bad for not connecting more with a person that was so obviously special.

Bison, I am sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what it is like to lose a dear friend. I hope that through the short you are making that you can reach some peace by honoring him.

Same goes to anyone who he impacted. I feel a bit ashamed for not being very active, I've missed out on a great thing. Of course, no matter how active I was, I always glad to come back and see his posts.

Rest In Peace Sohail, I imagine you're in a better place telling me to stop being a pussy and get back to headspinning.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 01:57 AM by GUS.)
02-01-2012 03:04 AM
shitmouf 2: shit harder Flossin'

The upcoming Sohail/Bison production is the most anticipated film of the year. You're a true friend for pursuing this, Bison.

I'm humbled by his brother's presence on the board. It means a lot to all of us that your here. I'm going to shoot a truly bizarre fetish vid in Sohail's honor. he'd get a laugh out of it.

[Image: W9Zbkvh.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy birthday Sohail Ameri! Bison 14 4,969 10-07-2012 10:50 PM
Last Post: Shamalam
  Happy Born Day Sohail bbomber 21 4,426 02-03-2012 04:48 AM
Last Post: vega
  Happy Birthday Sohail!!!! beams 31 5,518 10-02-2008 07:13 PM
Last Post: Misanthropic Tendencies
  HAPPIER birthday, sohail! Guest 4 1,192 09-29-2008 04:59 AM
Last Post: Shamalam