Quote:01. Tek To A Mack (prod. by Roc Marciano)
02. Flash Gordon (prod. by Alchemist)
03. Not Told feat. Knowledge Pirate (prod. by Roc Marciano)
04. Pistolier (prod. by Alchemist)
05. Thug’s Prayer Pt. 2 (prod. by Roc Marciano)
06. 76 (prod. by Roc Marciano)
07. Wee Ill (prod. by Roc Marciano)
08. Deeper (prod. by Roc Marciano)
09. Death Parade (prod. by Roc Marciano)
10. 20 Guns (prod. by Roc Marciano)
11. Peru (prod. by Roc Marciano)
12. Thread Count (prod. by Q-Tip)
13. Nine Spray feat. Ka (prod. by Ray West)
14. Emeralds (prod. by The Arch Druids)
15. The Man (prod. by Roc Marciano)
Roc Marciano - Reloaded
Roc Marciano is guy you can count on. His resume is pretty much flawless and he just seems to be getting better with age. His rhyme style and wordplay is ridiculous, while to average listener Roc might quickly go over your head with his laid back flow and his simple loops but don't let that fool you, Roc is much deeper than that. The same remains on Reloaded, the album is like Marcberg in the raw aspect but Reloaded sounds more polished if that makes sense?
Every beat, atleast for me just catches you and then you quickly get drawn into the outstanding words Roc blesses you with. "The debt is paid in the death parade, shots exhchanged from the Escalade, my late fathers name on the chest and wave, pound and 3 grams is what the necklace weighed, man of character, you clapped up in ya Challanger, the Glock 9's black with the silencer, I'm a bachelor, flip pies without a spatula, died in Valentine massacre, crime ambassador, my capturers, channel my spirit through a shrine in Africa". I dont know why I chose that particular lyric to give you but I think if you read it over a few times you'll get it, Roc is ill.
Roc's 2nd LP is another homerun and it's a strong contender for album of the year. Executive produced by Q-Tip so expecting anything less would be uncivilized. The album has some quality features as well such as Ka and Knowledge Pirate, but mostly Ka and that's a good thing cuz Roc and Ka are seriously a force to be reckoned with. The production is handled mostly by Marc but he gets some help from The Alchemist, Q-Tip, Ray West and Arch Druids.
In closing I give Reloaded by Roc Marciano
4/5 thug faces