Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TheCrypt State of the Union????
04-20-2011 09:34 AM
GUS Administrator

TheCrypt State of the Union????
I haven't really been the most active member in awhile. Most of the time I have just come around to check the dungeon and make back ups. I am going to try to remedy that the best I can.

I've seen the bit of the chatter in the shoutbox about how dead this place is and shit like that, and it's really nothing new there were countless threads back in the day on what we should do to make things more poppin up in this bitch. So part of me feels like I'm beating a dead horse but I'm going to try to get feedback anyways. I'm also going to try my best to post some new threads and be more active as much as I can.

Most of these threads that I create like this never really get much shine, but fuck it I'm going to try to do more a part around here to stimulate activity. I'd like to get a bit of a refresher with things that people would like to see happen on the boards. Any changes, mods, additions, suggestions, comments, concerns, gripes and whatever are all welcome. I know there are a solid group of core members that have kept the many versions of the board alive and well and are very active on a regular basis and for that I am very appreciative.

I would hope everyone would post their thoughts on this place and if they would like to see any changes and such. I'd like to try to add some mods and stuff to the boards but I'd have to do a little bit of reading to do so, but if that's what people want to see happen it can happen.

Of course all changes would be assuming the God Vega Allah agrees to it. I don't know how his access on the boards are these days with his computer issues.
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2011 02:31 AM
frankie Flossin'

Re: TheCrypt State of the Union????
a latest pick ups thread might increase posting around.just any random shit i.e. anything music,hobby,clothing,food,or shoe related.

[Image: killbill2sofie1.5399.jpg]
04-22-2011 10:01 PM
HCS O.G.

The forum is dying because no new members join as it is such an old school click we have here and people leave / find other occupations taking up a lot of their time.
04-22-2011 10:08 PM
GUS Administrator

pretty much

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Nav State of TheCrypt Summer 2018 vega 2 999 08-21-2018 02:43 PM
Last Post: vega
Angry The State of America Carpe 160 26,160 10-10-2016 04:50 AM
Last Post: MF STORM
  Donate To TheCrypt Fund! vega 11 2,735 07-02-2013 03:00 AM
Last Post: Jab
  TheCrypt Presents: Happy HipHop Holidays (The Mixtape) vega 6 1,673 12-23-2012 04:14 PM
Last Post: vega
  dailymotion wants to team up with thecrypt vega 13 2,593 11-19-2012 09:03 AM
Last Post: louie