Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slaine and Jus Allah Have Beef
05-19-2013 02:15 PM
vega Vegatollah Kheomini

Lul Slaine and Jus Allah Have Beef

Slaine apparently was out a couple years ago and he took his music to the street things got heated and Slaine slapped a kid, really no big deal. It was actually pretty funny to hear the kid talking all "street" Slaine slaps him and the kid doesnt want any "im not about that", "There's cops over there!" lol. Here's a photo I took of Slaine and Jus Allah about 5 years ago
jus and slaine
Mac Danzig of UFC and Ultimate Fighter winner, when he's losing fights in the UFC he takes to twitter. Mac had some shit to say about Slaine setting off his pal Jus Allah. Jus Allah went on to rant on twitter, and is still ranting. See if you decypher the tweets below, also watch Jus Allah get all racist calling people wiggers.

The most shocking piece of information to come out of all of this is that Jus Allah has never heard a DMX's It's dark and Hell Is Hot or Biggie's READY TO DIE album!!!!

jus x big

[Image: 2_23_02_14_6_10_46.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2013 04:38 PM by vega.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2013 02:57 PM
Specter Above The Clouds

RE: Slaine and Jus Allah Have Beef
The way I see this shit is Slaine offers to battle a dude for $500 bucks, spits some written bullshit and then when he gets insulted, in said battle, decides that it's clobberin' time? Seriously dude? What the fuck dude, did you not have the $500 bucks?

[Image: 21mzxw6.jpg]
"I know who I am. And after all these years, there's a victory in that."
-Rust
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2013 07:53 PM
fiend Administrator

jus allahs always been a racist prick and that slaine vid must haunt him mang, str8 pussy move...

[Image: jGjdaYc.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2013 09:23 PM
dope-e O.G.

How dare you diss me in a battle!
05-19-2013 11:49 PM
Tone Space Kiss The Ring Bitch

yeah Slaine does resemble Bobby Hill..his bars were good...good pre-written battle shit...the other nigga hit hit was ass...even if for a freestyle..but he offers to battle...then in the middle of the battle hits a kid for no reason...claiming he doesn't battle he fights or punches people, whatever.
I don't get it....off hand I'd say he's an emotional bitch for that....but for all I know...there could be more to the story between him and the dude with the glasses...He could have had a pre-beef and took that as the time to rock out with him.
The kid...though soft for just standing there...looked unmoved by the hit...the little fat kid known as Slaine...I've never seen what he looks like prior to this video...seemed to have hit as jelly as his fragile heart and gelatinous figure puts forth.
But let me not rant because I don't know the dynamic between he and the dude with the glasses...But if it is as it appears...Slaine is a chump.
I know he fucks with Ill Bill who I respect...as well as Everlast, B-Real and so on.
But a sucka move be what it be.

haha...yeah whatchin it again...I'd have had to take Slaine's head off for that. Who knows...maybe while rockin out doing this that and the third I'll cross paths with him and see if he wants to "battle" Tone Space.

TONE SPACE - THROWIN A SIGN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03EEcNqV5Gg
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2013 11:53 PM by Tone Space.)
05-19-2013 11:53 PM
King_Charles Prospect

This happened last night ha !

Win, there is no option.
05-20-2013 01:43 PM
Specter Above The Clouds

By the way, what a PUNCH line.
05-20-2013 05:24 PM
Tone Space Kiss The Ring Bitch

Nice punchline of your own...SPECTER...makes me think you're a GHOST writer..
About this video...its official it happened two years ago...I don't like to vilify people for things done a good time in the past...because as humans we all grow and expand on we as people.
So if I can say anything good about Slaine..is that I hope he's grown as a person from the actions conveyed in this video two years ago.
05-20-2013 07:26 PM
bbomber Shogun

Really beef over this? Slaine slaps some no name and all of the sudden he has beef with Jus Allah, that kid should have stood up for himself and fought back. Kid is a pussy for that, Slaine just an asshole. This should just be a complete non-issue.

Where you are in life is exactly where you want to be

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Underworld 2 feat. Sean Price, Necro, Ruste Jux, Slaine + More MF STORM 0 1,215 04-20-2016 04:24 AM
Last Post: MF STORM
  Slaine - 'Nothin' But Business (feat. BR & V Knuckles)' fiend 0 1,400 04-22-2013 06:19 PM
Last Post: fiend
  Slaine - 'The Fuckery Hotel' (Feat. Kali & Reks) fiend 0 1,300 03-28-2013 08:42 PM
  Slaine - 'Loyalty' (Feat. Kali & Twice Thou) 2013 fiend 1 1,592 02-26-2013 03:21 PM
Last Post: Basik
  Slaine - "The Boston Project" Coming March 2013 fiend 1 1,587 01-28-2013 10:17 PM