• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eminem - Kamikaze Discussion
09-03-2018 09:16 PM
vega Vegatollah Kheomini

Eminem - Kamikaze Discussion
[Image: kamikaze.jpg]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-08-30-at-10.18.14-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-08-30-at-10.25.39-PM.png]

Eminem dropped a surprise album on Friday which had the internet going nuts. Here's a run down so far...

The album cover is an homage to the classic Beastie Boys album License to Ill
[Image: eminem-beastie-boys.jpg?w=1000]

Eminem bodies the whole album pretty much and has a plethora of disses to rappers on this, as seen below in this bueatiful graph
[Image: 7biZ2hVCbOvcy_LbLZX5CdsDGzXC04Ou1cNxMWha...869cf8ffbb]

Machine Gun Kelly Responds

Ja Rule Responds
[Image: XmUlA3vqvU77w0dCB5Kha5Ee3HQkZGn4Fi5EzXUi...8d5b6eb97b]

Lil Pump Responds
[Image: tNqdYb8inB4P7Qo5V11twSnqZE2s8pi6A_PcjgTy...dcc694508c]
Some rappers were mentioned in praise, such as Hopsin as a response to Lord Jamar from Brand Nubian. Hopsin was starstruck by the mention

The controversies didnt stop there! Since the media and the current generation and is so PC and they dont believe in art or free speach many were complaining about the homophobic slurs on the album namely directed towards Tyler The Creator. Eminem received backlash from some here's a take on it
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter...16806.html

I really enjoyed most of this album. Im not the biggest Eminem fan but this was refreshing, he sounded like his old self without sounding like his old self.

[Image: 2_23_02_14_6_10_46.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018 09:43 PM by vega.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2018 10:36 PM
Dope Man .

RE: Eminem - Kamikaze Discussion
Haha @ the diss graph.

Way doper then all the recent duds he put out, less rock/pop (hurrah!) and more hip-hop (some hooks still need work).

Em doing a lot of verbal bashing, plenty of Twista'esque rapid speed-rapping too.

A modern mumbling Vanilla Ice ballsed up first to reply (the diss back is actually funny), unlike the 'Buddens' and 'Jamars'...'Agent Orange' Trump aint tweet back yet? Where Drakes ghosts at?

More people winding Em' up the merrier, new 'nail in the coffins' on the way..stack up the body-count.

--------------------------

Quote:Eminem Producer Explains Why ‘Kamikaze’ Is a Throwback to Slim Shady

Illadaproducer, the man behind some of the scrappiest tracks on Eminem’s surprise album, discusses the LP’s creation

[Image: eminem-producer-talks-kamikaze.jpg?crop=...width=1910]

When Eminem‘s surprise Kamikaze album arrived at midnight on Thursday, one name stood out in the credits: Illadaproducer is credited with production on four tracks, more than anyone other than Eminem himself. The beat-maker, real name Illya Fraser, is partially responsible for three of the first four songs, and his brawling beats help set the album’s feisty tone. On the first track alone, Eminem declares that every rapper except Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole and Big Sean is “a goner”; defies New York radio personality Charlamagne tha God; makes fun of Lil Pump, Lil Xan and Lil Yachty; and even decides his own anti-Trump cypher last fall may not have been worth it.

Illadaproducer, who works with Kent Jones and has produced songs for Lil Pump, sees Kamikaze as Eminem’s return to the viciously irreverent days of The Slim Shady LP, in contrast with the more contemplative tone of 2017’s Revival. The producer spoke with Rolling Stone about the importance of listening to your fans, sampling Little Dragon and why young rappers shouldn’t be offended by Eminem’s disses.

How did you first meet Eminem?

I did this song “Wait a Minute” for this artist Phresher from Brooklyn. I lived in Brooklyn for a while when I was younger, so anybody from Brooklyn I always try to work with. Right away I gave him that record, and it took off for us. That was one of Eminem’s favorite songs last year. He was like, “Who did that beat?” Phresher said, “My man Illa.” From there, Paul Rosenberg and Tracy [McNew] from Shady Records reached out to me. We’ve been working ever since.

I was on the road, because I also road-manage DJ Khaled’s artist Kent Jones. So I’ve been on tour running around doing stuff for different projects. I’ve just been feeding them beats.

Did you know you were feeding them beats for specific projects?

For Revival, I knew [Eminem] was fucking with my beats, the energy of my music. So I sent him beats with that hard-hitting 808s and that turn-up energy. That’s how he ended up on the “Offended” record, and that was one of the stand-out records on Revival.

I saw after he did the “Chloraseptic” song — oh, he’s ready to go bad. People were talking that shit on that internet. So I’m like, I’ve got some shit, if he wants to go bad, here it is. Kept feeding him, kept feeding him. And he kept going bad on my beats. Shout out to Tracy from Shady Records. I sent her some music like, Eminem just killed it on that “Chloraseptic” remix. That’s what he needs to keep doing. Here’s some music for him. She’s like, “He needs to hear this.”

A couple months went by and she hit me out of the blue: “Are these beats available?” I’m like, oh, shit! It was two beats at first, then I sent another batch, and he picked two more. By then I was about to pass out. But I didn’t know he was going to use all four. I turn in a lot of beats on a lot of projects. People pick stuff. Sometimes one will make it; sometimes none will make it. So I just kept it top secret. I didn’t tell nobody.

Then last night I’m sitting there, playing videogames at the crib, taking a break from making beats. I walk out back of my house, I see something about, Eminem dropped a new song. I thought it was the Venom record. So I’m like, let me check this out. I clicked on it, I see the link on iTunes, it’s the whole album! I almost dropped my phone, man. I lost it. I hit play on the first song, it was my beat! Oh, hell no! I’m outside trying to smoke a joint. I couldn’t even get high. I played song one through five, I produced the majority of ’em! And one of ’em’s a skit!

You didn’t get a heads up?

Two weeks ago I got some information from my lawyer, so I knew he was going to use these. But usually he drops in December. So I’m like, alright, I got a few months to wait. Hopefully he drops this year. If not, I’m gonna have to wait until next September. ‘Cause Em’s not rushing shit. But that shit came out two weeks later.

Eminem addresses the critics of Revival a lot on this album — did you notice the negative reaction to that album too?

Oh yeah. I’m somebody who’s always online. I pride myself on that. I read every fucking review. ‘Cause I’m part of this project, and Eminem’s one of the greatest! The problem is, Em reads all that shit too. That fucked him up. So he went back in, and that’s why eight months, nine months later, we got Kamikaze.

Which two beats were the first you sent over?

The one he used for the intro and the beat for the first half of “Normal.”

How did “The Ringer” come together?

I was trying to make something for the club. Something for either Migos, Pump or SmokePurpp. When they said they fuck with my music from “Wait a Minute,” I sent him a bunch of beats all like “Wait a Minute.” He didn’t pick any of ’em. So I’m like, alright, he wants something different. I sent him a new batch with a bunch of different sounds: Atlantic-sounding shit, Miami-sounding shit, up-north-sounding shit, West-Coast shit. He picked that beat.

You work with young rappers too, and on this album, Eminem is going after the young guys — does that put you in a funny spot?

Nah, man. To me, it’s art. They make two different types of hip-hop. There’s lyrical hip-hop, which always reigned supreme. Then there’s what they call mumble rap, which is feel-good music. It’s more about the feeling than the lyrics. They can both coincide. When I’m hearing him going at the younger guys, I’m like, this is the game you’re in. If you say you’re a rapper, if another rapper goes at you, even if it’s the G.O.A.T., either you’re gonna take some bars, or you’re gonna give some back. Most of ’em just gonna take ’em. ‘Cause there’s nothing you can do. What are you gonna do, battle rap Eminem? Nah. They do their own thing. Eminem just went pulled out the switch on niggas and handed out a whooping. Like, don’t think that I ain’t paying attention.

Do you think they’re listening?

Some cats are gonna be like, fuck that. But look at Lil Yachty: He was like, “yo, I don’t take that as a diss. I love Eminem.” I even think Pump won’t even take it as a diss. To me, Eminem is talking about how everybody’s a carbon copy of everybody. Pump’s one of the originators, so if I’m him, I’m not taking that as a diss.

Do ghostwriters bother you?

I can’t get mad; it’s about making a hit record. But you gotta respect the greats who don’t need a ghostwriter.

How did “Normal” come together?

Normal was a beat I made last year for a Kendrick or a J. Cole or a Drake. As I’m making it, I’m like, somebody’s gotta spit bars on this shit.

At the beginning of that one though, Eminem is singing like some of the young artists do.

Yeah it reminds of like a Post Malone mixed with Chance type of thing — you know how they have that sing-song thing flow on some of their records? I was excited when I was hearing all the flows, all the melodies he’s coming with, because like I said, he pays attention. As a great artist or an artist who’s just starting, you need to pay attention to your fanbase. If people are telling you, yo, we like this but not this, they’re not bossing you around, these are the people who you need to please. You should heed to it, just do it your own way. That’s what I think he did perfectly on this album.

The sample on “Normal” – that’s Little Dragon?

Little Dragon, man! I love indie music. I love diggin’ for samples. I don’t really sample anymore, because of publishing. But when I hear a sample that just lets me hear the whole beat, I can’t ignore that. I gotta knock the beat out, write the music really quick. Then I’ll deal with the business later.

How about “Lucky You,” what led to that beat?

That was the last beat I sent. I sat down, I was on the road. I was like, I’m gonna make beats just for Em. Because Tracy was like, “He likes these two beats, so if you have anything else, send some more.” So I just sat that whole week and made beats just for him. I’m like, Eminem always goes so bad on those big piano melody records. A lot of his big records have either guitar or piano. I need to make him one of those. That’s why I went with the big piano line.

What about “Good Guy,” what’s the sample there?

That’s me doing my video game thing. Kingdom Hearts. It’s a Japanese videogame, and that’s the theme song from it. It’s one of the dopest melodies I’ve ever heard. Shout out Japanese videogames and Japanimation for inspiration. Filtered it, did some chops, did some processing to it. I basically made it unrecognizable, but I know they would have still found it. That’s why we had to deal with the clearance. But when I do anything I try to make it to where it’s not fully recognizable.

They added Jessie Reyez to it after?

Yep. She killed that record. The “Nice Guy” record too. She’s special.

In your mind, how does Kamikaze stack up next to Revival?

You can’t even compare the two. Apples and oranges. A lot of Em’s more refined fans, people who wanted to see growth in him, they liked Revival. I liked Revival too. People wanted Slim Shady. He was doing his version of [Jay-Z’s] 4:44. People weren’t ready for it. It’s the marketplace; it’s not the music. But you’re not gonna know until you try, right? He gave it a try. He got his reaction. Then right away, he’s going right back to the drawing board. O.K., that’s what you want? And he delivered.

So this is the return of Slim Shady?

To me it is. Right away he comes out just blowing bad, spittin’. This is Eminem! Top five, dead or alive. I want to hear him go bad. And I got what I was looking for.

[Image: tumblr_oivj3nkw851r7sijxo1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018 11:08 PM by Dope Man.)
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2018 12:38 PM
vega Vegatollah Kheomini

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2018 07:18 PM
Dope Man .

Eminem - Fall

Seems as if the ending means he done with that recent wack shit and we about to hear a Shady possessed Venom on the mic?
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018 09:48 PM by Dope Man.)
09-04-2018 09:34 PM
Dope Man .

[Image: sdqnrcmqj6k11.jpg]
09-10-2018 05:39 PM
Dope Man .

Em destroying mumble rappers (WWE)

09-15-2018 08:03 AM
Dope Man .

'the beard is weird' beef -

Eminem replies with KILLSHOT (MGK diss)

https://audiomack.com/song/eminem/killshot

The MGK impersonation at the intro ahaha, Shady toying with him.

‘The day you put out a hit’s the day Diddy admits that he put the hit out that got Pac killed.

Damn.

Quote:Editor's Notes:

After MGK sent shots Eminem's way with "Rap Devil," Em is ready to fire back with an eviscerating cut. "KILLSHOT" is exactly that, a diss track featuring Eminem tapping into his signature anger and going for MGK's throat by way of advanced wordplay. While the game is constantly changing, even in the forum of a diss track, Eminem keeps finding new ways of moving music forward.

Em, hits Kells where it hurts, clowning everything from his career to his fashion sense, to his attempts at starting beef with Bay Area rapper G-Eazy. Did Eminem take out MGK with this one? Press play and find out which artist is walking away from this beef as the victor.

Somehow Puffy took the biggest L in this beef -

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnFMVPCV4AAbRKl.jpg

Quote:The Internet Explodes After Eminem Implicates Diddy In Tupac's Murder

Eminem shocked the Hip Hop community on Friday (September 14) when he dropped the “Killshot” diss track aimed at Machine Gun Kelly. One line in particular has the internet working overtime.

“This idiot’s boss pops pills and tells him that he got skills/But Kells, the day you put out a hit, is the day Diddy admits he put the hit out that got ‘Pac killed,” he spits, essentially implicating Diddy in Tupac Shakur’s murder.

"This idiot's boss pops pills and tells him the he got skills/
But Kells, the day you put out a hit, is the day Diddy admits he put the hit out that got 'Pac killed."

THIS is the Eminem I love the most.

— Keith Nelson Jr (@JusAire) September 14, 2018

As most Hip Hop aficionados know, Tupac’s 1996 murder remains unsolved to this day. In fact, (Thursday) September 13 marked 22 years since the Hip Hop luminary was fatally shot in Las Vegas.

While Em’s accusation is bold, he insists he’s joking at the end of the song. “And I’m just playin’, Diddy, you know I love you,” he says, similar to the cheeky endings of past glory such as “Kill You” and “White America.”

Social media went wild after hearing the “Killshot” line.

Check out some of the best reactions below.

Diddy on the phone with MGK after He heard Eminem's
#KILLSHOT
pic.twitter.com/Yt9pTbctP5

— Oxnard Pugz (@Oxnard_Pugz) September 14, 2018

Eminem at the end of #KILLSHOT: “Oh, you know I’m just playing Diddy, you know I love you”

Diddy: pic.twitter.com/s6UnitCzRG

— BullBull (@DahiiBhalla) September 14, 2018

When Eminem dropped that Diddy and Pac line
#KILLSHOT
pic.twitter.com/l2Cl513XXS

— Clickbait Entertainment (@Clickbait_Ent) September 14, 2018

When I heard the Diddy line on Eminem's #KILLSHOT. pic.twitter.com/cLATEw2aLp

— Victor-J Music

-----------

Quote:Machine Gun Kelly on Eminem's "Killshot" Diss: '2 Weeks and 3 Interviews Later...'

Machine Gun Kelly gives Eminem's newly released diss track "Killshot" a six out of ten. "2 weeks and 3 interviews later," he wrote, in reference to Em's recent series of interviews with Sway and the amount of time it's taken for the diss to be released. "
#legshot
#letstalkaboutit."

2 weeks and 3 interviews later...
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018 08:00 PM by Dope Man.)
09-18-2018 02:34 PM
vega Vegatollah Kheomini

A lot of people hating on Killshot but I enjoyed it.
09-18-2018 09:29 PM
Dope Man .

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PwRtMTw0f1E

Quote:Machine Gun Kelly Exposed For Faking Pictures & Getting Booed On Stage Performing Rap Devil
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018 09:31 PM by Dope Man.)
09-19-2018 07:47 PM
Dope Man .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpkLnncsHpI

Quote:Machine Gun Kelly punched in his junk by Eminem fan after performing diss track

Machine Gun Kelly was dealt a blow he didn’t see coming in the midst of his beef with Eminem.
The 28-year-old rapper was punched in his private parts by an Eminem fan at his own concert – and he took it like an absolute pro.

MGK, real name Richard Colson Baker, performed as the opening act for Fall Out Boy in Greensboro, North Carolina on Tuesday night.

After stepping down from the stage to interact with the audience, MGK encountered a particularly disgruntled man who seemed to be furious with the rapper. Machine Gun Kelly Machine Gun Kelly might think twice before getting so close to fans

In footage from the show, the burly concert-goer is seen shouting and shoving his hand right in front of MGK’s face. Surprisingly, even though the rapper is accompanied by a security guard, the Eminem fan manages to throw a super speedy jab which connects with MGK’s manhood.
Rather than react to the attack, MGK laughs off the incident and moves on past the audience while still performing his song.

This was the highlight of my night

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn5ErWRnWvf/...ed_loading

It comes after MGK riled up Slim Shady fans even more when he performed his diss track Rap Devil at another Fall Out Boy concert.
The audience can be heard savagely booing MGK as he raps his unsavoury lyrics about Eminem, which include: ‘How you had Rosenberg tryin to shelf me? Still can’t cover up the fact, your last four albums is as bad as your selfie.’ At that same show, MGK taunted his rival’s supporters further by wearing a shirt with the cover of Kill Shot, Eminem’s diss track towards him.

The rapper even posted a photo of himself wearing the top on Instagram and swearing, with the caption: ‘He missed
#legshot
#rapdevilstillNUMBERONE#letstalkaboutit.’

Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly's diss tracks were produced by the same person

In case you’ve missed all the action, MGK sort of kick-started the beef when he described Eminem’s daughter Hailie as ‘hot as fuck’.
That was back in 2012 but, for some reason, Eminem only decided to address the comment now on his latest album Kamikaze which dropped earlier in September. Whatever will happen next?

------------------

Quote:Machine Gun Kelly's Bodyguards Allegedly Beat Up Actor Who Confronted Him About Eminem Beef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDKeWGE3x9Q

In a video released on TMZ, actor Gabriel "G-Rod" Rodriguez is seen confronting Machine Gun Kelly at an Atlanta restaurant bar for speaking about Em's family. "I'm gonna say it because it has to be said, you're a pussy for going for family," says Rodriguez, likely referring to MGK calling Em's then-16-year-old daughter Hailie "hot as fuck" in a now-deleted tweet from 2012. MGK is then seen shoving Rodriguez before the video cuts off. But that's not where the incident ends, according to Rodriguez.

The actor, who's appeared in Ozark, Power, and NCIS: New Orleans, told the gossip site he got into a back-and-forth shouting match with MGK and his bodyguards. (Rodriguez was hanging out at Hampton's Inn across the street from the bar.) Eventually, Rodriguez offered to fight each of them one-on-one but MGK's crew allegedly decided to jump him instead.

Police told TMZ that surveillance camera footage shows the actor getting "slammed" while the other three punched and kicked him in the face. Rodriguez reportedly went to the ER for "severe facial injuries" and is plotting his lawsuit against the rapper.

Rodriguez told TMZ he'd be willing to let it go with one condition. "I will drop the lawsuit if we both sign waivers and meet in an octagon and go man-to-man without goons or weapons," he said.

The beef between Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly escalated in the past few weeks after Em dissed Kelly in Kamikaze's "Not Alike." Kelly responded with "Rap Devil," which prompted Em to fire back with Friday's "Killshot."

It's been a wild week to be a bodyguard in hip-hop: A self-proclaimed Chief Keef fan tried to run up on 6ix9ine before allegedly getting subdued by the rappers' bodyguards and footage of Russ' crew attacking Smokepurpp at Germany's Splash Festival hit social media.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018 08:00 PM by Dope Man.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Eminem Thread vega 1 1,237 09-03-2018 09:45 PM
Last Post: vega
  Beats by Dre Party - Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Cypress Hill, Geto Boys, Nas, Eminem and more Dope Man 0 725 12-01-2015 02:50 PM
Last Post: Dope Man
  50 Cent - My Life ft. Eminem, Adam Levine Dope Man 0 800 12-04-2012 06:23 PM
  Blacastan - Master Builder 2 (videos/tracks/discussion) vega 0 963 01-23-2012 08:49 PM
Last Post: vega
  Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (Nazi Remix) Dope Man 0 1,307 07-14-2011 08:54 PM