Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The State of America
04-29-2014 01:27 PM
Specter Above The Clouds

RE: The State of America
New Hampshire is the shittiest state in the Union.

I should know, I boarder the fuckers.

Atleast 60% if not more work out of state, specifically Massachusetts. It's literally the south of the north. Rednecks, white trash, biggots, rascists, Republicans/Conservatives.

Let's put it this way, Maury Povich gets the majority of his guests from Nashua, New Hampshire where my boys baby mama lives and she knows at the very least three of those hoes.

They have no redeeming value other then you can buy and shoot automatic weapons whicheventually get stolen and sold in Massachusetts.

They get nothing done because everythings a big argument. Salem, New Hampshire spent a decade deciding whether to stretch a major highway from two lanes to three and now they need four.

They come to Massachusetts to score drugs(heroin and blow).

I don't know why the fuckers have so much political power when it's full of fucking morons.

Plus they have no major sports teams. How can you call yourself a state and not a have some kind of sporting league?

This is 'Merica! We love sports.

[Image: 21mzxw6.jpg]
"I know who I am. And after all these years, there's a victory in that."
-Rust
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014 11:51 PM
Carpe Kiss The Ring Bitch

FUCK OBAMA!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 11:51 PM by Carpe.)
09-07-2014 07:55 AM
louie Above The Clouds

whats he done now? I haven't been keeping up.

I know him and those other counts being over here for the NATO summit has pissed everyone off. It was being held 5 minutes from where I live. Fucking road blocks, fencing everywhere. Helicopters overhead 24/7. Its been like a military zone here the past 2 weeks.

Here are my current stances on shit though… not that anyone gives a shit about this foreigners opinion.

• Mandating everyone to have health insurance is a good thing. As a responsible citizen you should already have some kind of cover. I don't see it as an infringement on anyones rights.

• Jobs. Unemployment is at 6.2% and falling (as a reminder, in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, unemployment was at 10% - 8% was considered "the magic number").

• Guns. There has been no gun control legislation passed, or even seriously considered.

• Policies/Executive Orders: (just checked this, lol) Obama has issued 187 during his presidency. Thats fewer than Bush II (291), Clinton (364), Bush I (166) and Reagan (381). Executive Orders are not unusual.

Let me clarify that I'm not Obamas biggest fan. As a president, he's been average. Like I said before, as a person, I'd have a pint with him.

I seriously just want to understand why people like Jab appear to be so passionate and angry about the state of things, as - objectively - they appear to be better than they were 5 years ago.

[Image: bVNt7zr.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 08:10 AM by louie.)
09-07-2014 02:04 PM

Appearances can be deceiving.

Fining those who are "stuck" in the position of making too much annually to be eligible for health care assistance but don't make enough to afford it, is good for them? There are still over 20 million Americans without healthcare. How much do Britons pay? The healthcare system in this country is so badly out of whack (I don't blame this on anyone. ) and Obama's meddling has fucked it up way more than helped. Here's a little
article of how bad it really is.

Eric Michael David: Health Care and the ,000 Bruise - WSJ

Every time I see a liberal comedian say, "Why are people so against Obammacare? Don't they like free healthcare?" I wanna throw my coffee table at the TV. Nothing is free and the cost has gone up.

The percentage number of unemployed is skewed and people just love to look at the numbers. That number is taken from Americans drawing unemployment, not those without jobs or full time jobs. Check out this lil piece of reality:

The Real Unemployment Rate and the Dearth of Full-Time Jobs - US News

Quote:only 47.7 percent of adults in the U.S. are working full time. Yes, the percentage of unemployed has fallen, but it’s worth barely a Bronx cheer. It reflects the unsavory fact that 2.4 million Americans have become discouraged and have dropped out of the workforce. You might as well say that the unemployment rate would be zero if everyone just quit looking for work.

Guns hasn't really been an issue here. Except for the extreme left and rights. Nothing big is going to change on this issue and both sides know it.

It's not so much the quantity of Obama's Executive Orders as the quality. He seems to revel in the fact that he can bend the Constitution when it suits his purpose then stand behind it when that does. A good leader and executive can work with others. Obama cant even work with his own party. He's even worse than Carter at it and Carter was awful.

Obama so desperately wants America's role in world politics diminished and not seen as a war President but as the one who "brought the troops home". What he cannot fathom is that the rest of the world has been looking at America to act first so they can follow and he has no clue what to do. As a leader in any capacity he's a pretty good politician. I hope Michelle leads his family because he's a joke.
09-07-2014 04:07 PM

Now let's look at some other things.

The southern border no longer exists. The current Obama immigration policies are insane. Central and South American children (as well as others) are flooding in. Obama cant even be bothered to interrupt his fund raising events to take a look himself. Why is he so worried about Syria's borders when he doesn't give a shit about our own? He claims he cant pass anything through Congress so he has to do Executive Orders. Well, shouldn't securing your own borders be (even temporarily until the laws can be adjusted) a good reason to enact one? Nope. Which gives the impression he either don't care or wants them to be this way.

I don't even know where to start on The Middle East and ISIS.

And please, can we finally start leaving racism out of this? That shit belongs back in the 60's and with people like Al Sharpton who make a living off it.
09-08-2014 10:04 AM
louie Above The Clouds

who brought racism up?
09-08-2014 10:17 AM

You just did. Like all good Obama lovers you comment on that statement out of all I posted? Hey, you said - okay...let the Obama lover start...whenever someone here says anything bad about Obama...the racism starts.

And with all the trumped up racism shit the Obama Administration promoted last month I was waiting for it.

How is the pulse of the average Brit on Obama as a President?
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:28 AM by Carpe.)
09-08-2014 01:56 PM
Specter Above The Clouds

Fucking Carpe and his "White Privelidge", blind to racism.

Blaming a black guy for all his problems, like that's not racist.

Next it's "The Jews" who own all the media(Fox news?) or the "Illegal Aliens" taking all our jobs(drug dealing?) or "The Muslims" being "Muslim"(blowing shit up?). Psst.
09-08-2014 05:38 PM

And the race card has been played. What is "white privilege"? The white demographic I belong to is probably the most "underprivileged" class in America.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 05:38 PM by Carpe.)
09-09-2014 03:30 AM
Jab Strong Armer

I think Specter was joking, Cuz that was pretty funny. I remember this black lady (who was a teacher) ranting about how there's only white hair products at Walmart and that is what white privilege is. I told that bitch she was out of her mind.

• Mandating everyone to have health insurance is a good thing. As a responsible citizen you should already have some kind of cover. I don't see it as an infringement on anyones rights.

Mandating anything is in a sense an infringement on ones rights. If I don't want insurance, let me not be insured.

Carpe was dead on about the unemployment numbers. Smallest U.S. workforce since the 90's is NOTa good thing lol.

Another fun tidbit about the U.S. economy and the perception of growth that Obama celebrates and Louie buys into.... Why on earth is the Federal reserve still buying assets, and keeping interest rates at zero 5+ years after the housing bubble popped? This is an extreme emergency measure that was implemented during the collapse. The reason the emergency rates are still in effect is because as soon as interest rates start to rise, the economy will continue to collapse. Nothing was fixed and the U.S. is in worse shape than it was before the collapse.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 03:37 AM by Jab.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Nav State of TheCrypt Summer 2018 vega 2 998 08-21-2018 02:43 PM
Last Post: vega
  [video] Wealth Inequality in America Mr Un 19 3,744 03-08-2013 11:49 AM
Last Post: Carpe
  Taxes In America go UP Next week Jab 9 2,461 01-02-2013 06:43 PM
Last Post: bbomber
  state of the movie industry bassie 19 5,131 07-30-2012 08:07 AM
Last Post: louie
  TheCrypt State of the Union???? GUS 3 1,375 04-22-2011 10:08 PM